What’s the Right Way To Sleep On A Cervical Contour Pillow?
A cervical contour pillow is an ergonomic type of pillow that sits at the height of your neck and head. The reason this is important is because many people find it easier to sleep on their stomach when sleeping on a standard pillow. With a cervical contour pillow, you can keep your head aligned with your spine and stop disturbing your partner’s sleep during the night!
What Is A Cervical Contour Pillow?
A cervical contour pillow is a type of pillow that has been specifically design to provide support for the neck and head. They are often call “pillows for sleep” because they are design to mimic the natural shape of the neck, which can help reduce pressure on the eyes and ears while you sleep.
Some of the benefits of using a cervical contour pillow include:
– Reduced neck pain and inflammation
– Improved circulation
– Better sleep quality
Why Would You Want To Sleep With A Cervical Contour Pillow?
There are many reasons why you might want to sleep with a cervical contour pillow. A cervical contour pillow is design to support and conform to your neck and head, which can help improve your sleep quality. Additionally, a cervical contour pillow can help reduce pain and tension in your neck and shoulders. If you suffer from neck or shoulder pain, you may want to consider trying a cervical contour pillow as an effective way to improve your sleep quality.
How does a cervical contour pillow work? Many people sleep on their sides, and sleeping on your side can be the most comfortable. But the neck and shoulder muscles are use to supporting the weight of your head resting on your arm when you sleep on your back. If you only use one arm to support your head, this may result in pain or tension while you sleep. A cervical contour pillow may help reduce pain or tension in the neck and shoulders of people who frequently sleep on their side by supporting the head while they sleep. This can help soothe any aches or pains that are experience while sleeping.
Is It Easy To Care For A Contour Cervical Pillow?
Contour cervical pillow is design with soft, washable cushions. You can quickly and easily remove the covers from the pillows (the top pillow cover is removed by flipping it over and unzipping it) to care for them with a cool water or mild detergent solution, which will refresh their softness and help maintain their shape.(cervical contour pillows are designed with removable and machine washable covers.)
What Materials Are Used In Cervical Contour Pillows?
Cervical Contour Pillows have 7 different fillings, depending on your needs:
- Medically Certed Memory Foam – This filling is making from memory foam that contains high-quality fillers that conform to the body’s curves. The memory foam structure cradles your head and neck. And helps maintain support throughout the night.
- Bed in a Bag Foam – This filling is making from a high-density foam that creates a plush feel. And contours to your head and neck while maintaining its shape, which ensures proper sleep alignment.
- Latex – Made from natural, biodegradable latex, it’s very durable and long lasting. It has antibacterial properties that don’t harbor yeast or bacteria.
- Zoned Polyfoam + Memory Foam – A combination of memory foam and polyurethane accented with cooling gel inserts for extra comfort during hot summer months.
- Antimicrobial and Anti-allergen foam – It’s treat with a silver ion coating that kills and deactivates dust mites, mold. And mildew while repelling dust, allergens, germs and bacteria.
- Ultralight Microfiber – This lightweight material acts as a natural cooling agent which makes it ideal for sleeping in hot and cold weather.
- Cooling Gel Packs – They help regulate body temperature by releasing heat when the body is warm, so you can use the power of both air conditioning and fan to combat this problem.
What Are The Important Features Of A Good Cervical Contour Pillow?
The most important feature of a good cervical contour pillow for neck is the materials use to make it. Generally, the pillow will have three types of materials: foam, latex and memory foam. While foam is widely use for its softness and durability, latex is softer than foam but has the same level of durability. Memory foam, on the other hand, is much softer than latex and possesses more cushioning properties that latex does not. Unfortunately, these three types of materials do not normally go together in one pillow. For example, the material that makes up most pillows are usually making from memory foam couple with a thin layer of cotton or synthetic fibers – this type of construction is called “dome-style” because there is a large dome-like layer of memory foam. The problem is, memory foam does not usually work well when combin with latex or foam.
How to Scoop Pillows those are Not the Correct Height
While pillows are often sold as being “extra firm” or “firm”, they will eventually lose their firmness over time. This is because there are many chemical reactions that take place in a pillow when it is use on and off for a prolonged period of time. As these chemical reactions take place and the pillow loses its sharp definition. The pillow loses its ability to hold up with your head, thereby losing its height. For example, if you bought a 10-pound pillow that was labeled “
How Can You Make Your Own Cervical Contour Pillows?
Making your own cervical contour pillow for neck pain is a great way to customize your sleep experience. There are a few different ways to make your own pillow, and each has its own benefits. Here are three methods to get start:
- Use an old pillowcase.
- Cut a piece of foam core or other soft material to the desired shape and size. And then cover it with an old pillowcase.
- Use a purchased cervical contour pillows.
Benefits Of Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow By Sleepsia
If you’re looking for a comfortable way to sleep, cervical contour pillows may be the answer. These pillows are specifically design to support your neck and head. Allowing you to get a good night’s sleep without feeling too cramped or constricted. Plus, they come in a range of sizes and shapes so that you can find the perfect one for your needs. So what are you waiting for? Give a cervical contour pillow a try today!