Which Memory Foam Pillow is Best?
All Memory foam pillows are outstanding because of their designing which is very beneficial to your health. They offer a wide variety, so you can go through it and pick your foam pillow as per your comforts:
- Sleepsia memory foam pillow: Sleepsia memory foam pillow is specially designed for medical purposes which aligns horizontally according to your head, neck and shoulder position which provides the comfort back support and makes your sleep more reliable. With the support of sleepsia pillow, you will wake up with less pain.
- Layla pillow: The Layla pillow offers medium sloppy size which is perfectly suitable for back, side, and stomach sleepers of lower weights (near about 130 pounds) and average weight (130 to 230 pounds), as well as heavier weights (more than 230 pounds).
- Snuggle–paedic pillow: The Snuggle paedic pillow offers the same features of Layla pillow in addition to pressure relief as most higher-end foam replica. The Snuggle-Pedic makes your sleep more comfortable and reliable.
- Tempur-paedic pillow: Tempur-Pedic pillow has earned the title of “Best Luxury” with its sophisticated designing. The pillow is made from a lightweight Tempur memory foam and stuff which is filled in it known for its extraordinary contouring and pressure-relieving potential. Both sides of the pillow cover a layer of Tempur-Breeze gel which is designed to keep your head cool throughout the sleep.
- Nest Bedding Easy Breather pillow: For side sleepers who prefer to cuddle the pillow, the nest bedding breather is a perfect choice. It filled with a shredded memory foam that works to relieve pressure points that make it more reliable for neck and shoulders. It also helps in good circulation and its breathable cover is made up of Tencel lyocell.
- Coop Home Goods Eden pillow: For those who shift sleep positions during sleep time, this is an ideal choice. A pillow is versatile enough to support their spinal alignment regardless of their sleep position. With its high-quality mould-able, adjustable shredded, gel-infused memory foam, sleepers get more comforts. This helps align the spine, which can reduce the neck pain, shoulder pain and pressure points in the spinal area.
- Bear Pillow: The bear pillow is made up from “Loft X” Poly-foam that encourages its cooling effect, the polyester-blend case features mesh panels on either side that stimulate its breath-ability. In addition, the aerated poly-foam offers solid contouring that helps in pain and pressure relief during the sleep.
Related Article: How You Can Choose the Right Pillow?