How Long Does it Take to Get Used to a Cervical Pillow?
Most of us regular pillows in our everyday life Right? Even many of us are even not aware about the amazing benefits of cervical pillows. Usually, what happens we become aware of cervical and memory foam pillows after reaching a certain age? Then we start using these pillows for better body & neck support.
Make sure there is no gap between your neck and the pillow. Well you may take up to 5 days to get yourself comfortable with the new cervical pillow. Even a week time may be required. But stick to the use of cervical pillows for good results.
Now the question is what you should do to keep your neck properly aligned.
We need to break the bad habit if we can do something good. Let’s see how we can sleep for better neck alignment.
Use a cervical pillow to keep your neck aligned while you sleep on your back. Use a cervical pillow to maintain your normal cervical curve and make sure your muscles and ligaments relax.
Sleepsia Cervical pillow can also offer support for side sleepers by preventing unnatural bending in the neck. It will provide support where your traditional pillow will not. A good pillow should be supportive, not uncomfortable.
Sleeping with a cervical pillow improves your posture, relieves tense muscles in your neck and shoulders, and increases blood flow to your head.
Why you should go with Sleepsia Cervical Pillow?
- Helps people with head, neck, and shoulder pain by providing help through a ventilated gel-infused memory foam
- The orthopedic Memory Foam Pillow with Cooling Gel Technology falls in line with the latest trends to give a natural and soothing sleep.
- If you have trouble sleeping, our pillow can help. Our pillow is perfect for people who suffer from insomnia, cervical neck pain, back pain, spine pain, or headaches.
- It is designed to keep dust, mites and bacteria at bay.
- Gel-infused memory foam keeps your body cool while you sleep and feels softer to the touch.
- This quilted textile knit cover is machine washable and can easily be removed.
A cervical pillow can help you get a good night’s sleep. The upper part of your backbone called the cervical spine and a pillow with good cervical support can help relieve neck pain and improve rest. An orthopedic cervical pillow is good for all kinds of sleepers.
With our contoured neck pillow, you can achieve complete head-neck comfort while saving your spine from the discomfort of an overly propped-up pillow.
To keep your spine straight, use a pillow that provides proper neck support. The pillow should not be so thick that it’s hard to stay in place and also not too thin or flimsy that your head sinks down into it.
Sleep with a slightly thick pillow. It will keep your spine as straight as possible and not cause as much damage to your neck.