The Best Kid Pillow for Your Child: 5 Things You Need to Know
The kids, at the age up to 10-13, are too volatile to be prone to many diseases and syndromes. Sleeping problems and diseases are one of them. A survey says that more than 30% of children with this age group receive many sleep-related problems. You will be astonished to know that most of these diseases persist for a long time in life. The latest study states that the wrong pillow for kids is one of the reasons for these diseases and syndromes.
We all understand that being a parent, there is a serious need to put forth our proper attention to this segment of life. Before that, let’s first take a look at the type of problems kids face while sleeping:
- Arousal Disorder;
- OSA – Obstructive Sleep Disorder;
- Restless Legs Syndrome etc.
Over years of research and development over the diseases that occur due to loss of sleep, it has been found that pillow plays an important role in your sleep. If it’s an ordinary pillow that you give your kids, they’ll face such diseases in the near future. And the trend says something very satisfying – most of the people are moving towards Latex and Memory Foam pillow.
Out of which, Memory Foam Pillow is a better choice for all types of sleeping positions. It automatically takes the shape of the head and straightens the head, neck, back, and shoulder.
How to choose the right pillow size for your child?
Choosing the right pillow has never been an easy task. If you have ever paid considerable attention to this. Follow these 5 steps and select the right sleeping pillow for your kids.
- Type of pillow: If you are to choose between an ordinary, latex and memory foam pillow, we suggest you go for a memory foam pillow.
- Size of the pillow: Say you are looking for the pillow size up to a 5-year-old child, go for a standard size pillow.
- The density of the pillow: Sleepsia memory foam pillow has a standard density that fits with all age groups. No second thought – go for it.
- Consider your sleeping position: Thick memory foam pillow is better a fairly considerable for all types of sleeping positions.
- Ergonomic design: The ergonomic design of a breathable pillow doesn’t allow entry of germs, mites, and dust.
If you are looking for a pillow to buy, go for Sleepsia Memory Foam Pillow.